- Morning e-bike tour from Verona to Valpolicella wine country for a wine tasting
- Ride along Valpolicella's lovely vineyards and creeks
- Visit a winery to relax over some local wine, including Amarone
- Sip both fruity and full-bodied red wines while speaking to an expert sommelier about Valpolicella winemaking
- Small-group tour limited to 12 ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Ride along the country roads enjoying the views and the fresh air until you reach the winery. Step inside and get ready to sample some wine. Learn here about what the chief tasting profiles are for Valpolicella wine as well as about the winemaking heritage from the region. And then sip something quite different, the more robust Amarone wine.
When the tastings are finished, pedal on your bicycle back to the center of Verona.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Show your voucher at the meeting point for the check-in
- It is recommended to bring weather-appropriate clothes and a bottle of water
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- In case of delay please contact us
- Please let us know in advance if you require any special need.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ways Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Verona Countryside eBike Tour and Amarone Wine-tasting.