Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
506 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
961 Tours & Activities
St. Mark's Square (Piazza San Marco) Tours
350 Tours & Activities
2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
First-time visitors in Venice will get to know its history and best-known monuments on this 3-hour tour for a private group of up to 10 people. Depart from St. Mark's Square and visit the Basilica and Doge's Palace. Gaze upon the Rialto Bridge from a palace rooftop and take in the aristocratic elegance of the Grand Canal, all while strolling the side streets with an art historian as your guide.
- Sightsee at iconic monuments in Venice: St. Mark’s Basilica and Doge's Palace
- Professional art historian acts as a guide on a private walking tour for 10 or less
- Discover little-known side streets and gain in-depth insight into this charming city
- Guaranteed to skip any long lines; admission to Doge’s Palace is extra
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines (security controls cannot be skipped)
Entrance fee to the Doge's palace (on request as an additional option, to be added as an extra hour to the standard tour)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointSt. Mark's Square, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
- Venice port, Santa Croce, 30100 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsRialto Bridge, Sestiere San Polo, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual. Comfortable shoes recommended. Long trousers (or long skirts) are mandatory to enter the Basilica, shoulders need to be covered.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Daniela Zarpellon
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice: a private walking tour through the main highlights?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice: a private walking tour through the main highlights?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice: a private walking tour through the main highlights?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice: a private walking tour through the main highlights?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 69120P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceShore Excursions - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoPorts of Call Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoShore Excursions - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoPorts of Call Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoShore Excursions - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaPorts of Call Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Venice IslandsBrenta RivieraFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Campo San LucaMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteBuranoCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Campo San BartolomeoSanta Croce