- 2-hour Venice sunset cruise with Prosecco
- Marvel at the kaleidoscopic sunset from a traditional Venetian boat
- Cruise across the Venetian Lagoon and St Mark's Basin with an expert skipper-guide
- Pass by Venice Lido and some of the area’s remote islands
- Savor half a bottle of delicious Prosecco as you watch the sun set
- Small-group tour limited to 11 people per boat for an intimate experience
Departure & Return
OUT of the ACTV waterbus stop "OSPEDALE", Venice, Castello 6593
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire a new perspective of St Mark’s Basilica and its neighboring bell tower as you cross St Mark’s Basin, and see the 16th-century fortress of Sant’Andrea. Soak in the sights of Venice Lido, San Clemente Le Grazie and more as your guide points out highlights of the passing scenery. At a particularly beautiful spot between the islands of Giudecca and San Giorgio Maggiore, your skipper will stop the boat so the group can enjoy bobbing up and down on the lagoon’s calm waters and toast the idyllic scene with complimentary Prosecco (soft drinks also available).
As the sun descends towards the horizon, see the majestic beauty of the Venetian islands bathed in a rosy glow. Continue learning about the history of this magical place as your guide steers the boat back toward central Venice, where city lights will soon be turning on. Say farewell to your guide and fellow passengers back at the original departure point at the end of your 2-hour cruise.
Please note: from December to February, there is a maximum of 4 passenger per booking
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Soft drinks are available on request. Please specify by the time of booking
- Please note: from December to February, there is a maximum of 4 passenger per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY IL Bragozzo di Serantoni Tommaso
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Venice Sunset Cruise by Typical Venetian Boat.
- "The best time to take this Cruise is the last sailing because it's when the sun begins to set, making all the sights one sees from the water look very attractive." See review
- "The boat is open and small, only room for about 10 people, so guaranteed to be a small group." See review
- "The boat is motorized with uncomfortable narrow bench seating considering its a two hour ride." See review