4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the most important attractions in Venice with this half-day walking tour of St. Mark's Basilica, the Doge's Palace and the neighborhood between St. Mark's and the Rialto Bridge. Walk the busy streets from St. Mark's to the Rialto area to learn more about these lively neighborhoods. Walk past the queues with skip-the-line access for a guided tour of St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace. Learn more about Venetian history at these two famous sights.
- 4-hourwalking tour of Venice, including guided visits to St. Mark'sBasilica and the Doge's Palace
- Explorethe busy streets between St. Mark's Square and the Rialtoneighborhood
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to both St. Mark's Basilica and the Doge'sPalace
- Seethe gorgeous mosaics adorning the inside of the basilica
- Walkacross the famous Bridge of Sighs from the Doge's Palace
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour
Skip the line access and guided visit to St Mark’s Basilica
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- In cases of religious ceremonies, exceptionally high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted.
- To visit St Mark's Basilica it is necessary to dress appropriately (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary
- From November 1st to March 31st: Bilingual Tour (explanations during the walking tour are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13102P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Piombi Ca' Rezzonico Cannaregio BuranoQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniScuola Grande di San Rocco St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Campo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Brenta RivieraChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)