- Guided Venice by night ghost walking tour
- Discover spine-chilling ghost stories and legends about the Venice of old
- Delve into empty squares, haunted alleys, and other hidden corners
- Learn all about Biasio, the child-killing medieval butcher of Venice
- See architectural gems such as the Bovolo Staircase and hear about their mysterious past
- Enjoy entertaining commentary from a ghostly-minded guide
Departure & Return
Campo San Bartolomeo near the statue in the middle of the square. The guide will be holding a sign with the name of the tour and the company name AVVENTURE BELLISSIME written on it. Are you delayed? Call immediately +39-3400502444
The tour will finish nearby Hotel Splendid area
What To Expect
Stop by the beautiful Bovolo staircase—an architecturally impressive structure that conceals strange secrets in its spiraling stone archways. Learn about ancient cemeteries buried beneath the cobblestone streets and ponder the legends of fearsome sea creatures lurking in Venetian canals.
Step down to a secret passageway where forbidden lovers once met by torchlight (water levels permitting). Finally, let your imagination run wild in the shadowy Calle dei Assassini, once a popular haunt for hardened criminals and murderers and the site of many dark deeds.
Your guide leads you back to the Rialto Bridge area. From there, you are free to continue roaming the shadowy city on your own—if you dare!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund. Please make sure to check your email prior departure.
- During high water, the tour will take place, but it might happen we have to partly adapt the tour to the weather conditions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please wear comfortable footwear as this tour involves walking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avventure Bellissime
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Venice Ghost and Legends Walking Tour.