- 3.5-hour combined traditional aperitivo tour and ghost tour in Venice
- Visit three 'bacari' to eat like a Venetian local
- Get a glass of wine and one appetizer at each wine bar
- Learn about Venice's less touristy side
- Be thrilled by tales of ghosts and mysteries in Venice
Departure & Return
San Bartolomeo Square, in front of Goldoni statue.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The tour is BILINGUAL, because explanations will be provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Venice Evening Walking Tour: Food and Ghost Stories.