1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All the necessary to color the mask
Your own painted mask to bring at home
Live commentary by local artist
Departure & Return
Departure PointPalazzo delle Prigioni - Visits & activities, Calle Seconda de la Fava, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Carnival: Paint your own Mask?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Carnival: Paint your own Mask?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Carnival: Paint your own Mask?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Carnival: Paint your own Mask?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 21441P114
Explore Similar Things to Do
Craft Classes Art Classes Classes & WorkshopsVeniceCraft Classes - VenetoArt Classes - VenetoCraft Classes - TrevisoArt Classes - TrevisoCraft Classes - PaduaArt Classes - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaCannaregio Campo San BartolomeoMuranoChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Brenta RivieraBuranoSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Piombi Campo Santa MargheritaHard Rock Cafe Venice Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)AqualandiaMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCa' Rezzonico