Are you interested in?
- Venice Airport Shuttle (VAS) is one of the quickest ways to get to your hotel
- Make your way to Venice city center from Marco Polo Airport by water taxi
- Driver suggests the closet stop to your hotel for the least walking
- Water taxis fit up to 10 people to make your ride go faster than larger boats
Departure & Return
1) The maximum waiting time of all transfer services departing from airports is 1 hour from the landing of your flight, therefore you have to show up at ALBATRAVEL DESK 69 within 1 hour from the landing of your flight. After that, your reservation will no longer be considered valid and the driver will leave the airport. However, remember that we always keep an eye on the flights times and related delays and the waiting times of vehicles used for transfers are always calculated based on the actual time of arrival. 2) The price of all transfer services includes one (1) medium-size bag per person. In case of extra pieces of luggage, you can cover the additional costs required for transport directly on the spot. Tips are not included and they are at the client’s discretion.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- No credit or refunds will be given in case you do not show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher.
- This is a collective transfer, which means there might be other participants going on the transfer with you.
- Dogs are now allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.