1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture beyond the major tourist spots to discover centuries of Venetian history and secrets. Stroll through the narrow backstreets and along quiet canals that run between St. Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge, stopping to hear the legends behind landmarks like Teatro Fenice and the mysterious Bovolo Staircase. At just over an hour, it's a great way to get off the beaten path in Venice, even with limited time.
- Explore Venice's backstreets and local legends on a walking tour
- Escape the crowds of St. Mark's Square into the quieter maze of surrounding squares and canals
- Learn the fascinating history behind Teatro Fenice, the Scala de Bovolo, and the Rialto Bridge
- Express walking tour is easy to fit into any Venice itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
Shared walking guided tour with a qualified and experenced guide.
Food and drinks
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The walking tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide (In these cases, it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded).
- Comfortable shoes suggested
- The could be bilingual
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Unusual Venice Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Unusual Venice Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Unusual Venice Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Unusual Venice Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceCity Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle BuranoChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Campo San LucaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Brenta RivieraVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Hard Rock Cafe Venice Campo San BartolomeoCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice IslandsPeggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Cannaregio Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)