- Self-guided audio tour: Enjoy the freedom of independent exploration
- Skip the line to enter Venice's top attractions: Save time
- Explore the sites at your own pace: Spend as long as you like there
- Pick a time to visit that suits your own schedule
Departure & Return
Collect your ticket to Venice Tours Assistance Point - St. Mark's Square - Calle Larga Ascensione, 1257, 30124 - The Assistance Point is the big grey newsstand between Fendi boutique and Poste Italiane (Post Office). You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT". From 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Doges Palace Opening Time from 09:00am to 6:00pm
- Please, collect the tickets at the Venice Tours Assistance Point at the entrance of Piazza San Marco. It is the big grey newsstand between Fendi Boutique and Poste Italiane. You'll see a sign "VENICE TOURS - ASSISTANCE POINT".
- The tickets must be collected at 10:00 AM of the day of visit. Not before
- From Aug. 6th to enter the Doge's Palace you need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned. The tour is individual.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Doge's Palace: Skip the line tickets with audio guide.