- 1-hour motorboat tour of the Grand Canal in Venice
- A must-do experience ideal for first-time visitors
- Pass beautiful palazzo and sail beneath famous bridges such as the Accademia Bridge and the Rialto Bridge
- Learn about the history, culture, and architecture of the Floating City from a guide
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Alilaguna Ticket Office, in front of the Royal Gardens (St. Mark's Square) and next to the Vaporetto Stop "San Marco Giardinetti"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Start your motorboat tour at San Giorgio Maggiore, a 16th-century Benedictine church, and embark on a journey past grand palazzo, hotels, and buildings encompassing Gothic, Romanesque, and Renaissance architectural styles.
See highlights such as Palazzo Gritti and Palazzo Corner, and learn about the history and culture of Venice from your guide. Your tour concludes at St. Mark’s Basin, from which you can see the iconic Doge’s Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Small Group Venice Grand Canal Panoramic Tour.