1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the magnificent St. Mark's Basilica with one of the most in-depth guided tours of the Byzantine jewel. Enjoy skip-the-line access to avoid the often-long queues outside the cathedral. Learn about the incredible history behind St. Mark's from a knowledgeable guide during this 1-hour tour. See the treasures inside the basilica, including the Golden Pall and the altar.
- 1-hourin-depth tour of St. Mark's Basilica in Venice
- Enjoyskip-the-line access to the basilica to avoid the long queues thatoften form
- Learnabout the centuries of St. Mark's history from an expert guide
- Seethe main attractions inside the cathedral, including the Golden Pall
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the Line access to St Mark’s Basilica
Food and Drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is bilingual, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- Access to the Basilica is only permitted to visitors with suitable attire (no shorts or vest or tops) and backpacks are not allowed for safety reasons.
- The Procuratoria di San Marco reserves the right to PROHIBIT VISITS and access to the basilica at any time and without notice for reasons of force majeure (e.g. high water) and/or safety reasons
- In cases of extra liturgical ceremonies, exceptional high tides or other special occasions, access to St Mark's Basilica may not be permitted and therefore the tour will not take place.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st 2015 to March 31st 2016: Bilingual Tour (explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed): English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday.
- From April 1st to October 31st 2016: English: from Monday to Saturday; Spanish: from Monday to Saturday; French: from Monday to Saturday; German: from Monday to Saturday; Italian: Saturday.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "A phenomenal place to visit and skip the line is a must as it was packed, not just for the queue outside but to navigate the crowds inside." See review
- "Be aware this is a cathedral and so dress code is strict but if you are stopped they sell black shawls for 2euro so you dont just get turned away and lose out!" See review
Product code: 13102P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) San PoloMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Piombi Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)MazzorboSanta Croce Church of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Bridge of SighsVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)