1 hour to 1 hour 18 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
The banks of the Grand Canal have over 170 buildings, so exploring this area on a guided tour can sometimes feel rushed. This self-guided tour is ideal for travelers who like to discover a city at their own pace. You’ll avoid timetables and strict itineraries, and instead explore Venice at a time and speed that suits you. You can listen to the tour content easily by downloading a mobile app, and a boat ticket is included too.
- See many of Venice’s top sites in one day
- Explore Venice at your own pace on a self-guided tour
- Flexible tour with audio guides available in multiple languages
- Travel with ease—public boat ticket is included
Saved to wishlist!
Public boat ticket 1 way (75 minutes)
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointVenice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ticket & audioguide for Grand Canal?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Ticket & audioguide for Grand Canal?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ticket & audioguide for Grand Canal?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ticket & audioguide for Grand Canal?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesWater ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
San PoloVenice IslandsAqualandiaFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Ca' Rezzonico Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCampo San LucaCampo Santa MargheritaScuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Campo San Bartolomeo