- Walking tour of the secret gardens of Venice
- Stroll from the Frari Church with your group and guide
- Learn about the history of Venetian gardens through the ages
- Visit sites such as Dorsoduro and Rio Marin
- Uncover lesser-seen courtyards and greenery around the city
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance of Frari Church (beside the bridge)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Staying away from the tourist hot spots, follow your guide around the hidden corners of the romantic city, and check out the greenery and open spaces of Dorsoduro, Rio Marin, and San Barnaba.
As you walk, listen to your guide to learn about the history of Venice and its gardens. The famous floating city is home to tucked-away courtyards and monastery gardens that are filled with flowers and nature. Discover gardens hidden away behind high palace walls, and hear fun facts about the plants that abound.
After visiting a few locations, your tour ends in the center of town.
Please note: This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, and includes a moderate amount of walking around the city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
- In the event of exceptionally high tides, tour may be canceled. If canceled due to tides, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that no refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Hotel information is required in the event that the tour operator needs to contact you in case of an urgent matter
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Masks are required, please bring your own
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff