8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Departures also from Treviso and Conegliano
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Tours and More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoClassic Car Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoClassic Car Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaNature and Wildlife - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaClassic Car Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Cannaregio AqualandiaCampo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Ca' Rezzonico Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Museo del VetroCampo Santa MargheritaVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)San Lazzaro degli Armeni