To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Restroom on board
Departure & Return
Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum 2 participants required
- Departures also from Treviso and Conegliano
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Italy Tours and More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Prosecco Wine Tasting from Venice.?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This tour is a bit more expensive than some of the others but if you believe that you get what you pay for - this tour is the proof." See review
- "Bread, meats and cheese were provided along side this, so if you have a good breakfast you won't feel the need to eat again until the evening." See review
Product code: 140596P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursNature and WildlifeWine TastingsClassic Car Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceFood Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoNature and Wildlife - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoClassic Car Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoNature and Wildlife - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoClassic Car Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaNature and Wildlife - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaClassic Car Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Aquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteCampo San BartolomeoScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Bridge of SighsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Ca' Rezzonico Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Aqualandia