- Explore Venice's hidden treasures on a private, 30-minute gondola ride
- Follow an unconventional route to see parts of the city often overlooked
- Pass historic buildings like Palazzo Gaffaro and the Carmini Church
- Private ride for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This activity takes place rain or shine, but please note that in the event of exceptionally high tides or heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled by the local supplier and a full refund will be provided
- Each gondola carries a maximum of 4 people. Larger groups will be divided between multiple gondolas
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note that babies count as adults. You need to book a ticket even for them
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Faberest
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Private gondola ride off the beaten path in Venice.