4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover three of the most beautiful islands in the Venetian Lagoon on a private, half-day tour aboard a typical Venetian motorboat. See where the world’s finest blown glass is made in Murano, visit the home of artisan lace makers and famous biscuits in Burano and set foot on Venice’s oldest settlements in serene Torcello. Enjoy a customizable itinerary and the personalized attention of a private boat captain.
- Private, half-day boat tour to the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise across the water on a typical Venetian motorboat
- Visit the home of the world's finest artisan glass on Murano
- Taste delectable biscuits on the lacemaking island of Burano
- Explore Venice's first settlement on lovely Torcello
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Torcello Museum ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel
Provide accomodation details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 9555P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoSailing - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoSailing - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaSailing - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Campo San BartolomeoChurch of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Scuola Grande di San Rocco Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)MuranoMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)San PoloCa' Rezzonico St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Piombi