4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover three of the most beautiful islands in the Venetian Lagoon on a private, half-day tour aboard a typical Venetian motorboat. See where the world’s finest blown glass is made in Murano, visit the home of artisan lace makers and famous biscuits in Burano and set foot on Venice’s oldest settlements in serene Torcello. Enjoy a customizable itinerary and the personalized attention of a private boat captain.
- Private, half-day boat tour to the three most famous islands in the Venetian Lagoon
- Cruise across the water on a typical Venetian motorboat
- Visit the home of the world's finest artisan glass on Murano
- Taste delectable biscuits on the lacemaking island of Burano
- Explore Venice's first settlement on lovely Torcello
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Torcello Museum ticket
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Local guide will meet you at the lobby of your Hotel
Provide accomodation details
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Glass factory Colleoni Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Excursion by Typical Venetian Motorboat to Murano, Burano and Torcello?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This was a wonderful day trip if you are looking to explore Murano and Burano with a private guide and private boat!" See review
- "Well worth the money to do a private tour at our own pace." See review
- "Well worth the extra money for a private tour, we saw what we wanted and for as long or as short as we wanted." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesSailingHistorical ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoSailing - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoSailing - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaSailing - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)MuranoSanta Croce San Lazzaro degli ArmeniHard Rock Cafe Venice Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Campo San LucaLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Campo San BartolomeoDorsoduroVenice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)BuranoCampo Santa MargheritaChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Bridge of SighsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloCannaregio