- Private departure transfer from Venice to Santa Lucia Station or Piazzale Roma
- Relax with comfortable, air-conditioned transport by private water taxi
- Enjoy a private transfer service that’s available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Choose from a pickup in central Venice or Venice Lido
Departure & Return
Details of your pick-up will be reconfirmed the afternoon before your departure. Please note: if your hotel is not reachable by water taxi or it has a difficult access, you will be embarked/desembarked at the closest point possible.
What To Expect
A professional motorboat driver will pick you up at your hotel in central Venice or the Venice Lido area. Sit back and enjoy the ride as you cruise along the canals to either Santa Lucia Station, if departing by train, or the Piazzale Roma bus terminal.
Please provide hotel and departure details when booking your transfer. You will receive instant confirmation and a travel voucher to show the driver. You’ll be asked to reconfirm your pickup time and location 24-48 hours before your departure by contacting the number on your voucher.
Price is per person, based on six adults per boat.
Please note: Guests staying at Venice’s Hotel Marriott (Isola delle Rose) will need to pay a surcharge of €20 at the time of service due to the hotel’s more distant location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may attract a small additional fee, payable direct to driver
- Infants aged 3 years and under travel free of charge. They must be seated in the lap of an adult. No child seats or baby seats are provided
- Price is per person, based on 6 adults per car/vehicle
- Due to the Hotel Marriot location (Isola delle Rose), transfer to/from this Hotel are subjected to a surcharge of €20, payable on spot
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bucintoro Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Private Departure Transfer: Venice Hotels to Venice Train or Bus Station.