- Ticket to an evening operatic performance by Musica a Palazzo in Venice
- Experience a traveling opera show at the 15th-century Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto
- Move from salon to salon with each new scene or act
- Choose from 'La Traviata,' 'Rigoletto,' or 'The Barber of Seville' performance
- A glass of Prosecco, wine, soda, or fruit juice is included during intermission
Departure & Return
Departure PointMusica A Palazzo, Sestiere San Marco 2504 Palazzo Barbarigo Minotto, 30124 Venice Italy
What To Expect
On the night of the performance, make your way to the historic palazzo in central Venice, which overlooks the Grand Canal. Upon arrival, you have the option to purchase a libretto to read a translation of the words in your selected opera. Then, take your seat among the small audience and admire the ornate surroundings and period furnishings bathed in candlelight. When the show begins, you are immersed in the sights and sounds of arias, duets, and live accompaniment as the performers enact scenes near the place where you sit.
Instead of a traditional set change, get up and move to a different salon along with the ensemble with each new scene or act. This lends an interactive element to the show and allows you to explore several different salons. Toast your evening out with a glass of Prosecco, juice, or soda during one of two brief intermissions. At the end of the experience, you have a chance to buy a CD or DVD of the opera.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is elegant casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for children under the age of 4
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Musica a Palazzo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Musica a Palazzo 'Traveling Opera' Performance in Venice.
- "It is worth it to purchase the program/guide and read up a bit on the storyline and keep as a souvenir." See review