3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Combine a morning walk through Venice with a gondola ride for the perfect Venetian day. Get to know the canal city better with a guided tour led by an experienced local. Then watch the sights drift by from the water as you cruise through Venice in a gondola. This combined tour is an excellent way to experience Venice.
- 2-hourcombination Venice walking tour and gondola ride
- Beginyour day with a walking tour of Venice
- Explorethe canal city from its picturesque narrow streets
- Learnabout Venetian history from a knowledgeable guide
- Followyour walking tour with a gondola ride in Venice
Saved to wishlist!
Guided walking tour
Commentary during the gondola ride
Departure & Return
Departure PointTorre dell'Orologio, Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- Please note that this is a combo tour of 2 single itineraries: a 1.5-hour walking tour, and a 30-minute gondola ride
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- The gondola ride might be suspended in case of bad weather. In such cases you are required to go to the tour departure point in order to know whether the tour takes place or not and any alternative ways to use the service.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st, tour may be operated with a bilingual guide in the event two different language-groups are combined (information will be presented in both languages)
- A gondola can host up to 6 people, thus if your reservation includes more than 6 people, your group will be divided into smaller groups, or rather you will enjoy different gondolas.
- This is a collective tour, so there might be other people enjoying your same gondola. In this case people belonging to your reservation can be divided into different gondolas.
- OPERATED BY Insidecom srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 13102P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursGondola CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursFull-day ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceCity Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoFull-day Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoCity Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoFull-day Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoCity Tours - PaduaGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaFull-day Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo San LucaQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Campo San BartolomeoFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Cannaregio Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloScuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Campo Santa MargheritaChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Campo Santa Maria Formosa