To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Skip the lines at Saint Mark’s Basilica and Doge Palace and opt a shared guided tour instead. Then, enjoy the quintessential Venice experience—a gondola ride through the city’s canals and waterways. Your ticket also includes access to several landmarks surrounding Saint Mark’s Square, as well as access to a mobile app that provides commentary to a walking tour of the city at your own pace.
- Skip-the-line guided tours of Saint Mark’s Basilica and Doge Palace
- Shared gondola ride through Venice's waterways
- Access to several Venice landmarks and attractions on your own
- Self-paced audio tour of Venice included
Saved to wishlist!
Shared guided tour of Doge Palace and Basilica by a qualified guide. The visit is monolingual.
Skip the Line”: Doge's Palace, the Basilica and Birdge of Sighs
30 minutes shared gondola ride
Mobile app with audio-commentary of gondola itinerary
Mobile app for panoramic tour
Skip the line ticket to visit by yourself Museo Correr, Biblioteca Marciana & Archeological Museum.
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Venice Tours Assistance Point, Calle larga de l'Ascension, 1257, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour does not operate in case of exceptional high tide or in case of unplanned religious functions (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Due to restoration works: The guided visit to the Basilica will be done from the Terrace and the St. Mark’s Museum. So, you will enjoy a breathtaking overview of the golden Basilica from the Top! The Pala D’oro visit will not be available.
- This is a combo that includes 3 services, therefore it is compulsory to show parer or mobile voucher 3 times.
- Each gondola can host maximum 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending of guests weight.
- The gondola ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide or local gondoliers strike (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- The itinerary of gondola ride may change in the event of wind or bad weather
- The mobile app is supported by the followed system: Apple: from IOS 8; IPhone, Ipad and Ipod Touch Android: from the 4.1 version system
- You'll receive the mobile app for panoramic tour by e-mail.
- For the visit of the Basilica suitable clothing is required (no shorts)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment.
- All customer touchpoints are frequently cleaned, and the tour will leave with small groups.
- We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Historic Venice: Doge's Palace, Basilica guided tour & gondola ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Historic Venice: Doge's Palace, Basilica guided tour & gondola ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Historic Venice: Doge's Palace, Basilica guided tour & gondola ride?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Historic Venice: Doge's Palace, Basilica guided tour & gondola ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P74
Explore Similar Things to Do
Audio GuidesArchaeology ToursGondola CruisesWater ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVeniceAudio Guides - VenetoArchaeology Tours - VenetoGondola Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoAudio Guides - TrevisoArchaeology Tours - TrevisoGondola Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoAudio Guides - PaduaArchaeology Tours - PaduaGondola Cruises - PaduaWater Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Museo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Museo del VetroVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)AqualandiaMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Cannaregio Campo Santa Maria FormosaMuranoVenice IslandsMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)BuranoBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)MazzorboVilla Foscari (La Malcontenta)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)Hard Rock Cafe Venice