1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Saved to wishlist!
you can use murano master equipment
glass of wine and snack
25% discount on purchase in show-room
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Arte Di Murano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tour in the technological Murano glass furnace and blow glass factory of Venice?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tour in the technological Murano glass furnace and blow glass factory of Venice?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Tour in the technological Murano glass furnace and blow glass factory of Venice?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tour in the technological Murano glass furnace and blow glass factory of Venice?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 214086P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArt ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceBus Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoBus Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaCategory
Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Scuola Grande di San Rocco San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCa' Rezzonico San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)MuranoBasilica di Santa Maria della SaluteBovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Scuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaVenice IslandsAqualandiaMocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice BuranoPiombi