Are you interested in?
St. Mark's Basilica (Basilica di San Marco) Tours
189 Tours & Activities
84 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
962 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Traveling with children can be difficult when you have to wait in long lines to get into top attractions. This private guided tour, specially tailored to families, lets you skip the stress by giving you skip-the-line access to the Doge's Palace and St. Mark's Basilica.
- Guided tour tailored to families: Your guide entertains with games and activities
- Skip the line access means you don't waste time and kids don't get bored
- Private tour exclusively for your family: Ensures a personal experience
- Combine sightseeing with fun activities: Keeps every family member engaged
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge guide
Professional art historian guide
Professional KID-FRIENDLY guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPiazza San Marco, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Great Venice St Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace Guided Tour for Kids & Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Great Venice St Mark's Basilica & Doge's Palace Guided Tour for Kids & Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
Architecture ToursWalking ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursKid FriendlyPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceArchitecture Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - VenetoArt Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoArchitecture Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - TrevisoArt Tours - TrevisoHalf-day Tours - TrevisoArchitecture Tours - PaduaWalking Tours - PaduaArt Tours - PaduaHalf-day Tours - PaduaCategory
Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)AqualandiaDorsoduroChurch of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Campo Santa MargheritaCampo San LucaScuola Grande di San Rocco Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Cannaregio MuranoBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Campo Santa Maria FormosaHard Rock Cafe Venice Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute