- 30-minute serenaded gondola ride in Venice
- Float through the city's famed canals in a traditional Venetian gondola
- Onboard singers and musicians perform favorite Italian tunes
- Quintessential Venice activity
- Romantic experience is perfect for couples
- Save money with a shared ride
Departure & Return
Campo Santa Maria del Giglio (in front of The Gritti Palace Hotel). Go directly to the gondoliers for the check in. With the "Church of Santa Maria del Giglio” at your back, go straight on to the waterfront and you will find the Gondola landing stage.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The Gondola Ride does not operate in case of exceptionally bad weather, high/low tide (in these cases it can be postponed the days after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Each gondola can hold a maximum of 6 people; the seat aboard cannot be chosen but will be assigned by the gondolier depending on guests' weight
- The gondola serenade includes a pair of musicians (a singer and a musician) who will be boarded in one of the gondolas to perform throughout the trip; there are not musicians on each gondola; to permit all participants to listen the serenade, the musicians will board on a gondola in the centre of the row
- The tour does not operate in case of bad weather (in these cases it can be postponed to the day after otherwise it will be refunded)
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- You must download the audio guide with digital map on your mobile phone.
- You will receive the audio guide with digital map by e-mail.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Please note that this rides are for up to 6 people." See review