2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Music played live for the minuet lesson
Anything not listed in the "What's included" category
Departure & Return
Calle San Bernardo, 3198, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- there is no lift, there are 43 steps to reach the noble floor
- there is heating for the winter, there is NO air conditioning in summer
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palazzo Nani Bernardo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dance Lessons Classes & WorkshopsOutdoor ActivitiesVeniceDance Lessons - VenetoDance Lessons - TrevisoDance Lessons - PaduaCategory
DorsoduroMazzorboChurch of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Piombi MuranoChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Campo Santa Maria FormosaScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaMadonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Ca' Rezzonico Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Campo San LucaQuerini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Basilica di Santa Maria della Salute