4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Guided bike tour of the Euganean region
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure, in the options that provide it
Traditional Italian life with your local guide
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Helmet mandatory for children under 12
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
30121 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Venice, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills. ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Venice, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills. ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Venice, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills. ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Venice, Bike Tour in the Euganean Hills. ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceMountain Bike Tours - VenetoMountain Bike Tours - TrevisoMountain Bike Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Church of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)MuranoSanta Croce Museo del VetroCampo Santa MargheritaCorrer Museum (Museo Correr)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)BuranoSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)