- Explore St. Mark's Square and the Doge's Palace on this Venice combo tour
- Admission fees included for an added convenience
- Skip-the-line access ensures a speedy entrance to attractions
- Tour led by a friendly and informative guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Check out the equestrian statue of the Italian mercenary Captain Bartolomeo Colleoni, and pass the house that once belonged to Marco Polo, who defined exploration and adventure writing for centuries. Walk past the famous Malibran Theatre, then pass through Saint Mark’s Square on your way to the last stop of the day, the Doge’s Palace.
Walk past the lines and straight into the palace, where your guide will share important historical context as you take in the stuccoed halls and masterpiece paintings, including the largest oil painting in the world. Descend into the basement prison to see the cells that once held some of Venice’s most famous criminals, crossing the fully-enclosed Bridge of Sighs with views down into the Rio di Palazzo. This 3-hour tour concludes at the Doge’s Palace.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involve
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Backpacks and large bags are NOT allowed inside the Doge's Palace
- This activity operates rain or shine
- Children are free until 5 years, from 6 they pay the full ticket (document required)
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Venice Events srl
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Ducal Venice, Historical Walking Tour & Skip the line Doge's Palace.