9 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Boutique 4 star hotel accommodations in your private room (single or double occupancy)
Entrance fees to sights and museums specified on itinerary
High-speed trains, Premium Class Seats (Venice to Florence, Florence to Rome)
Professional Local guides in Venice, Florence, Rome
Premium Wine Tasting
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We arrange private arrival and departure transfers for you. Your driver will be waiting for you at the airport arrival hall holding a sign with your name and will take you to the hotel for a check in.
For the next following days, your local guide will meet you a the hotel lobby prior to the start of a tour.
- Marco Polo Airport, Venice Italy
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Firebird Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 9-day Venice, Florence and Rome Small-Group Tour from Venice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 9-day Venice, Florence and Rome Small-Group Tour from Venice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 9-day Venice, Florence and Rome Small-Group Tour from Venice?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 9-day Venice, Florence and Rome Small-Group Tour from Venice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
9-day Venice, Florence and Rome Small-Group Tour from Venice
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingVeniceRail Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoMulti-day Tours - VenetoHistorical Tours - VenetoRail Tours - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoMulti-day Tours - TrevisoHistorical Tours - TrevisoRail Tours - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaMulti-day Tours - PaduaHistorical Tours - PaduaCategory
Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) BuranoMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Frari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Campo Santa Maria FormosaVenice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Ca' Rezzonico Campo Santa MargheritaAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)MuranoSan PoloChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Ca' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)