3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Skip the search for an authentic restaurant, and learn how to cook delicious Venetian cuisine with the guidance of a local chef. Shop for fresh fish, meat, and produce at the historic Rialto Market, then take the ingredients back to a professional kitchen to whip up a homemade lunch. Learn secrets of the Italian kitchen that you can take back home, complete with a certificate of class completion to impress your friends.
- Learn how to make traditional Venetian dishes with a real chef
- Shop for ingredients alongside locals at the famous Rialto Market
- Enjoy the fresh, homemade feast along with drinks
- Get personalized attention from the chef instructor and a cooking certificate
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TUI italia s.r.l
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeVeniceCooking Classes - VenetoCooking Classes - TrevisoCooking Classes - PaduaCategory
Bridge of SighsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)San Gallo Theater (Teatro San Gallo)Venice IslandsBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Campo San LucaCa' Rezzonico Accademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Campo San BartolomeoHard Rock Cafe Venice Querini Stampalia Foundation (Fondazione Querini Stampalia)Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)Scuola Grande di San Rocco MazzorboCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Santa Croce Museo del Vetro