To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Play a self-guided game in Venice to discover Carnival history along with hidden parts of the city. Simply download the app on your smart phone then follow the directions from St. Mark’s Square through picturesque streets and plazas. Hear stories about Venice and snap photos of locations such as Scala Contarini del Bovolo to win two Carnival masks at the end of the game.
- Private activity with downloadable game for your group
- Mobile app comes with detailed map for the game
- Two Carnival masks included with successful completion
- Family-friendly activity suitable for adults and older children
Saved to wishlist!
Detailed map for the game
One carnival mask
20 minutes of decoration class with masks craftsman
Food and drinks
Hotel Pick up
Departure & Return
Departure PointCircolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsCircolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY VENICE TOURS S.R.L.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Carnival Treasure hunt (From Saint Mark's Square)?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 21441P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsAudio GuidesExtremeSelf-guided Tours & RentalsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVenice4WD Tours - VenetoSporting Events - VenetoAudio Guides - VenetoExtreme - VenetoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Veneto4WD Tours - TrevisoSporting Events - TrevisoAudio Guides - TrevisoExtreme - TrevisoSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Treviso4WD Tours - PaduaSporting Events - PaduaAudio Guides - PaduaExtreme - PaduaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - PaduaCategory
Venice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Campo San LucaVenice IslandsScuola Grande di San Rocco Brenta RivieraBridge of SighsPiombi Hard Rock Cafe Venice San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Mocenigo Palace (Palazzo Mocenigo)Bovolo Staircase (Scala Contarini del Bovolo)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Venice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia)Campo San BartolomeoCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim)Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)Church of San Zaccaria (Chiesa di San Zaccaria)