2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Designed for early birds, this morning tour allows you to appreciate the beauty and peace of Venice at daybreak. Stroll around a relatively empty St. Mark’s Square before the day’s crowds arrive, and breakfast like a Venetian with three stops for authentic Italian coffee and some of the finest pastries in town.
- Soak up the grandeur of St. Mark's Square before it's filled with tourists
- See the basilica and palazzos illuminated in the first morning light
- Local guide takes you to some of the neighborhood's best bakeries
- Enjoy a Venetian-style morning coffee of your choice
Saved to wishlist!
Breakfast per person: 1 coffee, 2 pastries, 1 soft drink, 1 bottle of water
Coffee and/or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Additional food or beverage
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Piazza San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
San Polo, 30125 Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 14 years
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with food allergies or intollerance
- No refund will be accepted for no shows or late arrivals. The tour will take place rain or shine, though may be cancelled from the provider if tides are exceptionally high
- This is not a private tour, it is a shared one, so there may be a large number of participants during holidays and peak season
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Park Viaggi
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Venice Early morning Pastry Food Tour ?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Venice Early morning Pastry Food Tour ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Venice Early morning Pastry Food Tour ?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Venice Early morning Pastry Food Tour ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 25993P37
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingVeniceWalking Tours - VenetoCoffee & Tea Tours - VenetoWalking Tours - TrevisoCoffee & Tea Tours - TrevisoWalking Tours - PaduaCoffee & Tea Tours - PaduaCategory
Campo Santa Maria FormosaScuola Grande di San Giovanni EvangelistaCa' Rezzonico Venice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloSan Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)DorsoduroLa Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Santa Croce Madonna dell’Orto Church (Chiesa della Madonna dell'Orto)Brenta RivieraFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Hard Rock Cafe Venice Correr Museum (Museo Correr)Bridge of SighsCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Church of Santa Maria dei Miracoli (Chiesa di Santa Maria dei Miracoli)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Campo San BartolomeoCampo San LucaMuseo del Merletto (Lace Museum)