6 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The UNESCO-listed Dolomites, located just north of Venice, offer some of the most spellbinding alpine scenery in Italy. With this full-day driving tour, set off from Venice to admire their soaring peaks, crystalline lakes, and postcard-perfect towns - most of which are inaccessible by public transportation. Enjoy free time in Cortina d’Ampezzo, stroll along the banks of Lake Misurina, and snap photos from the Tre Cime di Lavaredo.
- Convenient round-trip transportation from various locations in Venice
- Seasonal itineraries to admire the top sights based on the weather
- Plenty of free time to sightsee and dine on your own
- A small-group tour for more personal attention
Saved to wishlist!
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Santa Croce, 548, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
in front of the office of taxi service
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Esse Group Sas di Salton Ralph C.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A day between the Ampezzo Dolomites and Cortina?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during A day between the Ampezzo Dolomites and Cortina?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
A day between the Ampezzo Dolomites and Cortina
6 to 9 hours
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursHikingPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceShore Excursions - VenetoBus Tours - VenetoHiking - VenetoPorts of Call Tours - VenetoShore Excursions - TrevisoBus Tours - TrevisoHiking - TrevisoPorts of Call Tours - TrevisoShore Excursions - PaduaBus Tours - PaduaHiking - PaduaPorts of Call Tours - PaduaCategory
Peggy Guggenheim Collection (Collezione Peggy Guggenheim) Tours & TicketsSanta Croce Tours & TicketsSan Polo Tours & TicketsFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Margherita Tours & TicketsCampo San Bartolomeo Tours & TicketsCorrer Museum (Museo Correr) Tours & TicketsCampo Santa Maria Formosa Tours & TicketsVenice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Tours & TicketsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica) Tours & TicketsBrenta Riviera Tours & TicketsPiombi Tours & TicketsVenice Santa Lucia Station (Stazione di Venezia Santa Lucia) Tours & TicketsMarco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo) Tours & TicketsVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo Tours & TicketsChurch of Santa Maria del Giglio (Santa Maria Zobenigo) Tours & TicketsAqualandia Tours & TicketsCannaregio Tours & TicketsScuola Grande di San Rocco Tours & TicketsVenice Lido (Lido di Venezia) Tours & Tickets