1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Take a break from walking the streets of Venice and board a traditional topa boat for a more relaxing experience. Soak up the views of Venice from the outer lagoon and its islands as you sip a glass of prosecco, beer, or wine and snack on Venetian-style tapas.
- Small-group tour (maximum 5): Ensures a personal experience
- Take a break from sightseeing and unwind for a while
- Includes drinks (produced in the Veneto region) and snacks
- Soak up the views of Venice's most important landmarks from the water
Duration: 1 hour: 1.5 hours tour<br/>Aperitif and tapas<br/>Motor Boat
Saved to wishlist!
Snacks (Venetian Tapas)
Prosecco and Beers
Non-alcoholic drinks (on request)
Departure & Return
Fondamenta Zattere Al Ponte Lungo, 1406a , Fondamenta Zattere Al Ponte Lungo, 1406a, 30123 Venezia VE, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alessandro Vidal
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A Venetian Aperitif on The Lagoon?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 109197P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVeniceWater Tours - VenetoDay Cruises - VenetoWater Tours - TrevisoDay Cruises - TrevisoWater Tours - PaduaDay Cruises - PaduaCategory
Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)Venice Jewish Ghetto (Ghetto di Venezia) Brenta RivieraBasilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)Venice Cruise Port (Terminal Crociere Venezia)La Fenice Opera House (Teatro La Fenice)Lake Misurina (Lago di Misurina)Venice IslandsCa' d'Oro (Palazzo Santa Sofia)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)San Lazzaro degli ArmeniCa' Rezzonico Bridge of SighsVenice Music Museum (Museo della Musica)Campo San LucaFrari Church (Basilica dei Frari)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)DorsoduroAquafollie The Family Water Park Caorle St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)