Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour history and wine walking tour
- See Varna's Communist-era monuments
- Visit the Retro Museum (own expense)
- Taste 3 Bulgarian wines
- Small-group tour
- Instant Confirmation
Departure & Return
In front of the Tourist Information Center facing the Cathedral
What To Expect
Stop by the Retro Museum, where you’ll see perfectly-preserved cars, toys, and other household objects from the Communist era. Throughout the tour, your guide will share stories and insight to help you understand the monuments and museum exhibits in context.
After visiting the museum, get a taste of Bulgaria’s up and coming wine world. Sample three different kinds of Bulgarian wine, and learn about what makes each one unique. This small group tour is limited to 8 people for a more personal experience of Varna, with plenty of time to see and discuss the things that interest you most.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Bulgaria On
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms