Are you interested in?
20 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
43 Tours & Activities
26 Tours & Activities
8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See herons, eagles, woodpeckers, and much more on an 8- to 9-hour birding tour from Varna. Complimentary transportation takes you from your lodgings to the scenic Black Sea region of Bulgaria. A birdwatcher’s haven, you have the chance to see Collared Pratincole, Eagle Owl, Alpine Swift, Calandra Lark, and other native fowl. Between visits Lakes Durankulak and Shabla and Cape Kaliakra, enjoy lunch at a traditional restaurant (at own expense).
- Immerse yourself in Bulgarian nature and wildlife
- Get up close to a long list of bird species
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Spend a day away from the hustle and bustle
Saved to wishlist!
Use of binoculars (on request)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact the local provider to set a meeting point (your hotel or some other convenient spot) and time for your tour at least a few days in advance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Neophron Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during One-day Birding Along the Northern Black Sea Coast?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during One-day Birding Along the Northern Black Sea Coast?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 102141P3