6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Battery van Ride at Taj Mahal
Hotel pick up and drop off
Mineral water in the car
private transport for half day city of Agra
Any thing which is not mentioned above in an inclusion
Entrances of the monuments
Tip to the driver and guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Khajuraho Airport, Khajuraho India
- Varanasi Airport, Varanasi India
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Hotel/Airport,Railway station in Agra only.
- Infant seats unavailable
- No public transportation nearby
- Not recommended for people with heart conditions
- Not stroller accessible
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Taj Mahal remain closed on every friday
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY The Vision Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Taj Mahal Half Day City Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Taj Mahal Half Day City Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Taj Mahal Half Day City Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Taj Mahal Half Day City Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursCity ToursHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKhajurahoIndiaVaranasi DistrictUttar PradeshNew DelhiVaranasiBus Tours - Uttar PradeshCity Tours - Uttar PradeshHalf-day Tours - Uttar PradeshBus Tours - PokharaCity Tours - PokharaHalf-day Tours - PokharaBus Tours - KathmanduCity Tours - KathmanduHalf-day Tours - KathmanduCategory