Departure & Return
You have to be in front of the stage on Assi Ghat? This is the stage platform where the cultural program called Subah-e-Benaras; is held every morning. If you may just come down the stairs, you can’t but admire the beauty of the mighty Ganges that flows in front of you. Our walk will take you to the left, that is, we walk keeping the Ganges to our right.
Along with Dashashwamedh Ghat there is Rajendra Prasad Ghat. We will end our walk at this Ghat.Rajendra Prasad Ghat is called the Chowpatty of Benares. Chowpatty is now a generic name for a popular waterside public place after the famous beach of the same name in Mumbai.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY HopOn India
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons