Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After morning pickup from your downtown Vancouver hotel, travel with your guide to the ferry terminal. During the 2-hour boat ride, soak up stunning views of the ocean, mountains, and islands.
Disembark in Victoria’s Inner Harbour, and wind your way through Fisherman's Wharf, Chinatown/Fan Tan alley, Market Square, and Beacon Hill Park, where mile 0 of the Trans Canada Highway begins. With vintage shops and charming side streets, Victoria presents a number of opportunities for you to capture memorable photos.
Along the way, pick up pointers from your guide on where to grab a bite to eat. Your tour ends with return transport to Vancouver.
Please note: There is flexibility to modify the itinerary in Victoria if you would like to engage in certain activities, such as whale watching — simply let your guide know.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nature PhotoHikes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Gastown & Chinatown Photography.