- Hassle-free day trip to Victoria: No need to worry about ferry timetables and driving
- Includes roundtrip BC Ferries tickets and admission to Butchart Gardens
- Get insights into local Victoria history and culture from your guide
- Includes free time to explore Victoria at your own pace
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the covered benches next to the road 15 minutes before departure and meet your Discover Canada Tours guide (wearing bright green).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests 16-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Anyone 15 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No booster seats available.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized