11 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get up close with the killer whales between Vancouver and Victoria, British Columbia on this guided, full-day, whale-watching cruise. Climb aboard one of the finest whaling vessels in the industry to interact with a variety of whale species. See a wide variety of wildlife, like porpoises, seals, sea lions, bald eagles, blue herons and more. Then spend the afternoon exploring beautiful Victoria, the capital city of British Columbia. At the end of the day, return to Vancouver by seaplane. Vancouver hotel or residence pickup and drop-off included.
- Enjoy a whale-watching cruise from Vancouver to Victoria
- Observe from a climate-controlled indoor or outdoor deck
- See killer whales in their natural environment
- Spend the afternoon exploring Victoria, British Columbia
- Return trip to Vancouver by seaplane
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Return by Seaplane
Butchart Garden visit
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from all hotels, Air B&B and Private Residence in Vancouver
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of two adults is required for a trip
- Single travelers are subject to a $35 singles supplement
- Child rate applies only when sharing with two paying adults
- All travelers full names and gender required at time of booking
- Must bring 1 piece of government issued photo ID like Passport or driver license,citizenship card and non photo ID like Birth certificate, Social Insurance Number (SIN) card, Provincial Health card. one must have passenger’s name, date of birth and gender.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This is a partially guided tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lotus Land Tours Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Seaplane?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Seaplane?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Seaplane?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Seaplane?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "From Victoria, took a seaplane (Harbour Air) back to Vancouver, smooth check-in, took around 25 minutes, timely departure, timely arrival to the seaplane dock in downtown Vancouver, great experience, all in all: a perfect day out!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Vancouver to Victoria Whale Watching with Return to Vancouver by Seaplane
6 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Nature and WildlifeWhale WatchingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportVancouverPort Transfers - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaWhale Watching - British ColumbiaPort Transfers - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandWhale Watching - Vancouver IslandPort Transfers - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleWhale Watching - SeattleCategory
Vancouver Olympic Village (VVL) Tours & TicketsVancouver Chinatown Tours & TicketsBrockton Point Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsBill Reid Gallery Tours & TicketsPort of Vancouver Tours & TicketsBloedel Conservatory Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsStanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsMuseum of Anthropology at UBC Tours & TicketsVancouver Olympic Cauldron Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsMuseum of Vancouver Tours & TicketsCapilano River Hatchery Tours & TicketsLibrary Square Tours & TicketsCleveland Dam Tours & TicketsHorseshoe Bay Tours & TicketsRocky Mountaineer Train Tours & Tickets