Explore our promoted experiences
- 35-minute seaplane flight from Vancouver to Victoria
- Soak up fantastic views of Burrard Inlet, Vancouver’s downtown and Stanley Park
- Soar over the Salish Sea and the Gulf Islands
- Land at Victoria’s Inner Harbour and stroll along the waterfront walkway
- Admire views of Victoria’s Fairmont Empress hotel and BC Parliament Buildings
- Flights depart hourly from morning till evening every day
Departure & Return
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour, right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC.
The Victoria Harbour Airport terminal is situated in the Inner Harbour on Wharf Street steps from the downtown core, the Parliament Buildings and many of the city’s iconic hotels and attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passengers travelling must be ambulatory in order to fly. A mobility assistance device, such as a wheelchair or cane, may be used by a passenger to get from the terminal to the aircraft, however, passengers must have the ability to walk on and off the aircraft with minimal or no assistance.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands