1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointDowntown Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all players
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 11 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for a 2 - 2.5 km walk
- Bring reading glasses if you require them
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Mysteries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Superheroes Outdoor Game for Families (11-40 Players)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Superheroes Outdoor Game for Families (11-40 Players)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Superheroes Outdoor Game for Families (11-40 Players)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Superheroes Outdoor Game for Families (11-40 Players)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 67830P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverFun & Games - British ColumbiaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - British ColumbiaFun & Games - WhistlerSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - WhistlerFun & Games - VictoriaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - VictoriaCategory
Salt Spring Island Vancouver AquariumMuseum of Anthropology at UBCBC Place StadiumSeawall PromenadeCypress MountainHorseshoe BayEnglish BayFlyOver Canada Port of VancouverVancouver LookoutIndian Arm Stanley Park Nature HouseVancouver Art GalleryLibrary SquareVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver ChinatownScience World at TELUS World of ScienceBrockton PointCapilano River Hatchery