Departure & Return
Within 24 hours of booking your Heroes & Villains Superhero Game, we will send a starting location map. Your Game Operator, a trained actor who is in character as an agent, will start the superhero quest there. If you booked through Groupon and did not receive your map, please contact us directly.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all players
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 11 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for a 2 - 2.5 km walk
- Bring reading glasses if you require them
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Mysteries
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands