To limit the spread of the coronavirus, attractions may be closed or have partial closures. Please consult government travel advisories before booking. The WHO is closely monitoring the coronavirus and more information can be found here.
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy the exquisite waterfront views of Canada's premier West Coast city on a leisurely Vancouver Harbor sightseeing cruise. Travel past landmarks sites such as world-renowned Stanley Park and the city's rejuvenated Gastown district, marvel at the incredible North Shore Mountains from atop an open-air deck, and admire the stunning Lions' Gate Bridge while sipping a cocktail (own expense) from the onboard bar.
- Vancouver Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Escape the city streets to see Vancouver from the water
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise with a fully licensed bar
- Marvel at the incredible beauty of the surrounding mountains and waters
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure Point501 Denman St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2W9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Vessels are wheelchair possible, please contact the tour office for more information
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Cruises Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- "Reasonable value for money, pitched just right for the tourist - keep it there." See review
Product code: 5287HAR
Explore Similar Things to Do
Water ToursDay CruisesWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverWater Tours - British ColumbiaDay Cruises - British ColumbiaWater Tours - WhistlerDay Cruises - WhistlerWater Tours - VictoriaDay Cruises - VictoriaCategory
Vancouver Police MuseumFalse Creek Grouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Museum of VancouverKelownaHorseshoe BayPort of VancouverBowen IslandProspect PointDeep CoveYaletownIndian Arm FlyOver Canada Museum of Anthropology at UBCFort Langley National Historic SiteCanada PlaceCapilano River HatcheryQueen Elizabeth ParkVancouver ChinatownDowntown Vancouver