2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get to know Vancouver’s Gastown while having fun with friends or family on this murder mystery-style quest. Play detective for the day as your group is split up into teams and given an in-person briefing, as well as various tools and a map. Set out to solve a series of clues and challenges with the goal of discovering the killer behind a local murder.
- Compete against other teams to see who can crack the case first
- Costumed actors explain the concept and rules in person
- Enjoy a fun group or team activity without the stress of organizing
- A convenient starting location near Vancouver's Waterfront Station
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Downtown Vancouver, Vancouver, BC, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Adult pricing applies to all players
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A minimum of 6 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 40 people per booking
- Wear comfortable walking shoes for a 2 - 2.5 km walk
- Bring reading glasses if you require them
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Mysteries
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Vancouver Outdoor Murder Mystery Game (11-40 Players)?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Vancouver Outdoor Murder Mystery Game (11-40 Players)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Vancouver Outdoor Murder Mystery Game (11-40 Players)?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Vancouver Outdoor Murder Mystery Game (11-40 Players)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Fun & GamesSelf-guided Tours & RentalsWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverFun & Games - British ColumbiaSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - British ColumbiaFun & Games - Vancouver IslandSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - Vancouver IslandFun & Games - SeattleSelf-guided Tours & Rentals - SeattleCategory
Harrison River Vancouver ChinatownBC Place StadiumYaletownFalse Creek Museum of Anthropology at UBCScience World at TELUS World of ScienceSeawall PromenadeBill Reid GalleryVancouver Maritime MuseumBowen IslandFort Langley National Historic SiteBrockton PointKitsilano BeachHR Macmillan Space CentreVancouver Police MuseumVancouver Art GalleryRocky Mountaineer TrainCapilano River HatcherySalt Spring Island