Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit Vancouver's most famous sites including Gastown, Chinatown, Stanley Park, and Granville Island
- Learn about Vancouver's history, architecture, and culture from an informative guide
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please be ready for pick up at the Residence Inn by Marriott at 9:20am. Hotel pick-up from select Vancouver hotels is available but you must call to schedule this ahead of time. Transportation will not go to hotels without prior scheduling and confirmation.
What To Expect
Leave the urban terrain for Stanley Park, a remarkable 1,000-acre (405-hectare) wonderland of 500,000 cedar, fir, and hemlock trees. Stop at Prospect Point—the park’s highest peak—for splendid vistas of the North Shore Mountains, Lions Gate Bridge, and Burrard Inlet, and marvel at First Nation totem poles at Brockton Point.
If shopping is on your to-do list, enjoy a stroll down Robson Street, where bustling eateries mingle with upscale retailers and independent boutiques, as well as touring Granville Island's colorful Public Market, selling art, coffee, and a range of delectable foods.
Conclude your day with a trip to the Vancouver Lookout atop Harbour Center. Take the high-speed elevator straight to the observation deck—more than 550 feet (169 meters) up—and admire the grandeur of the city, the mountains and the majestic Pacific Ocean.
Your tour ends with drop-off at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Landsea Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This is really a great tour - if you only have a few hours and want a history of Vancouver I highly recommend this tour." See review
- "I would also recommend the 8 hour tour if you have the time." See review
- "I highly recommend VIATOR for your next tour - it enhanced our visit to Vancouver, Canada and we are extremely pleased!" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews