- 6.5-hour tour of bike and hiking trails from Vancouver
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choose an active, fun way of exploring the landscape
- Get great photos of B.C's mountains and forest
- Small group tour ensures personal experience
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup guests from any centrally located hotel in downtown Vancouver or public transport staion. Please get in touch with us so we can arrange your pickup time and location
- Canada Place
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must contact local tour operator to reconfirm pickup time and location
- Please include your email in the 'special requirements' section at checkout
- Tour participants are recommended to wear loose fitting, comfortable clothing and footwear
- Tour participants are recommended to bring sun screen
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved with a 5km hike
- A moderate amount of cycling is involved with a 17-25km cycle
- Tour participants should have a basic level of fitness
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Into The Wild
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Vancouver Biking and Hiking Tour including Lunch.