5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
From the Vancouver Seawall to Stanley Park, Vancouver is ideal for exploring on two wheels; find the best places to ride on a bike tour that follows bike-friendly routes through the city. You’ll cover key areas including Gastown, Olympic Village, English Bay, Granville Island, and more, with plenty of stops to learn about Vancouver history and culture along the way.
- Use included bike, helmet, basket, and lock to explore the city
- Convenient meet-up point near public transit
- Group size is limited to 15 travelers for personalized service
- Infant seats are available for cyclists with small children
Saved to wishlist!
Tour price includes bike rental, helmet, lock, and basket.
Departure & Return
Waterfront Station, 601 W Cordova St #25, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G1, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is comfortable clothing with closed footwear
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Van City Bikes and Adventure Co.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverMountain Bike Tours - British ColumbiaHalf-day Tours - British ColumbiaMountain Bike Tours - Vancouver IslandHalf-day Tours - Vancouver IslandMountain Bike Tours - SeattleHalf-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Indian Arm Canada PlaceBrockton PointBowen IslandScience World at TELUS World of ScienceHarrison River Museum of VancouverKitsilano BeachBloedel ConservatoryDeep CoveSalt Spring Island False Creek Horseshoe BayVancouver Olympic Village (VVL)Vancouver AquariumCleveland DamVanDusen Botanical GardenMuseum of Anthropology at UBCLibrary SquareKelowna