Explore our promoted experiences
- Round-trip seaplane flight to Whistler from Vancouver
- Enjoy beautiful bird’s-eye views during each 35-minute flight
- Catch a complimentary shuttle to and from Whistler Village
- Enjoy a bike rental to use instead of the shuttle
- Eliminates the need to figure out directions or deal with car traffic
Departure & Return
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre Unit #1 - 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, BC, V6C 0C3 The seaplane terminal is located at Burrard Landing in Coal Harbour, right along Vancouver’s iconic seawall. Parking is available at 1095 W Waterfront Rd, Vancouver, BC.
After exploring Whistler Village, return to the Harbour Air terminal located 3 ikm north of Whistler Village on Green Lake. The floating terminal is located steps away from the Jack Nicklaus Clubhouse .
What To Expect
Check in for your flight to Whistler at the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at 8:30am. Aboard the seaplane that takes off at 9am, admire the aerial landscapes during the 35-minute flight. Land at Green Lake, Whistler, at 9:45am, and hop aboard a free shuttle to Whistler Village. Or if you’d like to get some exercise in, pick up a complimentary bike rental (helmet and lock included) and pedal off to the village.
In Whistler Village, try any number of activities (own expense), including Peak 2 Peak, ziplining, hiking, shopping and more — it’s up to you.
After a pleasant day, take the 6:10pm shuttle back to the Whistler Air/Harbour Air base. Check in at the Green Lake terminal at 6:40pm. Your seaplane is scheduled to depart at 7pm and touches down at the Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre at 7:40pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Complimentary shuttle service available in Whistler. Must be booked in advance
- Please present photo ID at check in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please reconfirm flight time at least 24 hours before flight
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Harbour Air Seaplanes
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I probably should have taken the 9am flight to Whistler (but, hey, conference and work), but even so, leaving around noon gave me plenty of time to explore Whistler village and head up Whistler Mountain to the Roundhouse." See review