- 2-hour food walking tour of Granville Island Public Market in Vancouver
- Enjoy 20 tastings of regional foods such as aged cheese, BC wine, truffle salami, doughnuts and a twist on the beloved Canadian poutine
- Learn stories and history about the diverse food vendors from your professional foodie guide
- Experience a piece of Vancouver life and receive inside tips about the market’s best spots
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people ensures a more personalized experience
- This tour has been named a Canadian Signature Experience by the Canadian Tourism Commission
Departure & Return
Look for a red "Vancouver Foodie Tours" flag and your smiling Foodie Tour Guide!
What To Expect
At the market, stroll with your guide through stalls bursting with colorful produce and artisanal goods. Pass local fishmongers, bakers, cheese makers, specialty butchers and more. Stop to chat with culinary experts and visit small eateries to taste up to 20 fresh local delights such as truffle salami, fluffy doughnuts, cheese and wine. (Please see sample menu below.) Throughout the tour, enjoy your guide’s colorful narrative, including stories and fascinating facts about popular vendors and local restaurants that sustain on goods from Granville Market.
Your tour concludes at the market in the afternoon, giving you plenty of time to independently explore and revisit your favorite stalls. Leave with a better understanding of Canadian food culture and local life in Vancouver!
This tour is part of the Canadian Signature Experiences collection, a group of tourism businesses designated by the Canadian Tourism Commission as tours and activities that provide an authentic and distinctive Canadian travel experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian and pescatarian options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any severe allergies at the time of booking.
- Please note we cannot cater to any other dietary restrictions, as there is not always a “next-best” option at our tasting locations. If possible, we encourage you to try everything on the tour as we have selected tastings that best exemplify the restaurants and food shops we feature!
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vancouver Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 3 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.