7 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting in Osoyoos
Beer Tasting in Nelson
All Fees and Taxes
Admission to Nk’mip Cultural Centre
Visit of Head-smashed-In Buffalo Jump National Historic Site
Admission to Waterton Lake Cruise
Other meals unless mentioned in the itinerary.
Personal expenses and additional activities
Gratuity for the driver and guide
Departure & Return
1010 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0B9, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not available for child age 6 and under.
- Anyone 16 or younger must have a parent or guardian travel on the trip with them.
- Guests 17-18 years of age may travel on the trip without a parent or guardian but MUST have one present on the departure day to sign the waiver forms held by the tour guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour requires a minimum of 12 guests to operate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Canada Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hidden Gems: From Vancouver to Calgary (7-Days)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Hidden Gems: From Vancouver to Calgary (7-Days)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hidden Gems: From Vancouver to Calgary (7-Days)?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hidden Gems: From Vancouver to Calgary (7-Days)
5 hours 10 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingVancouverBus Tours - British ColumbiaNature and Wildlife - British ColumbiaMulti-day Tours - British ColumbiaBus Tours - Vancouver IslandNature and Wildlife - Vancouver IslandMulti-day Tours - Vancouver IslandBus Tours - SeattleNature and Wildlife - SeattleMulti-day Tours - SeattleCategory
Stanley Park Nature House Tours & TicketsHarrison River Tours & TicketsVancouver Maritime Museum Tours & TicketsSea to Sky Gondola Tours & TicketsSalt Spring Island Tours & TicketsCanada Place Tours & TicketsVanDusen Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsFlyOver Canada Tours & TicketsFort Langley National Historic Site Tours & TicketsKelowna Tours & TicketsCypress Mountain Tours & TicketsVancouver Aquarium Tours & TicketsVancouver Police Museum Tours & TicketsVancouver Art Gallery Tours & TicketsBowen Island Tours & TicketsGrouse Mountain Refuge for Endangered Wildlife Tours & TicketsDeep Cove Tours & TicketsIndian Arm Tours & TicketsFalse Creek Tours & TicketsLions Gate Bridge Tours & Tickets